Thomas Jardine help deliver Cumbrian Peer to Peer Networks
We are really proud to be one of the delivery partners for the Cumbrian LEP and BEIS
Who is it For?
Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership (CLEP) is offering SME decision makers, in Cumbria, the opportunity to work collaboratively in small cohorts to address business challenges with their peers.
Engaging with like-minded individuals through a series of facilitated sessions you will have the opportunity to address your business needs, gain feedback and identify practical solutions in a confidential setting.
By completing the Peer to Networks opportunity, you will:
- Develop a trusted network of connections
- Address and overcome business challenges
- Develop new skills to recognise business opportunities
- Evaluate your business style and share experiences
The programme is available to any SME business that have:
- Operating for at least one year
- Have at least five employees
- Turnover of at least £100,000
- Aspiration to Improve
Peer to Peer networking will enable develop strong business relationships and foster a new experiential business learning opportunity.
To Register your interest in the programme
Please email Helen Atherton at email@example.com
Who will contact you directly by return
If you want to be in a group facilitated by us please mention this to Helen