Thomas Jardine & C0 deliver Cumbrian Peer Networks Programme
For more details or sign up call:
Thomas Jardine & Co are a 5th generation family business based at The Guild in Carlisle and are partnering with the Cumbria Local Economic Partnership to deliver the BEIS Peer-to-Peer Networks Programme for leaders of Small and Mid-Sized businesses in Cumbria.
Jacqui Jackson of Thomas Jardine & Co says, “There’s never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business by working with people who know business best – other business leaders!
“I think we would all agree, the change around us has created challenges but has also generated huge opportunities and how we respond to those opportunities is what this is all about, so if you are ready to embrace change join us on this fully funded journey!
“We’re running the Peer Networks support programme for businesses in Cumbria from September”.
Some of the ways that Cumbrian businesses could benefit from the programme include:
- Learning from your peers: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- Varied delivery, real results: Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
- Non-competitive: Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
- All it takes is your time: Peer Networks is a completely free programme; all it takes is a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
Who is it For?
- Leaders and Decision Makers of growth orientated Small Businesses in Cumbria.
What are the Benefits?
By completing the Peer to Peer Networks opportunity, you will:
- Develop a trusted network of connections
- Address and overcome business challenges
- Develop new skills to recognise business opportunities
- Evaluate your business style and share experiences
Who is Eligible?
The programme is open to ANY SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,00o
- An aspiration to GROW
Peer to Peer networking will enable develop strong business relationships and foster a new experiential business learning opportunity.
Call 07801 743798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to read some more then see :PEER NETWORKS BROCHURE